• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
CAMA collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CAMA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
CAMA may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Registering for Great Britain Savate Federation training days, seminars or competitions.
How will we use your data? CAMA collects your data so that we can:
• Process your request, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other services we think you might like.
• Inform you about news (training times, events, etc)
If you agree, CAMA will share your data with our partners so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Great Britain Savate Federation
When CAMA processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CAMA securely stores your data at our HQ, on password protected computers.
CAMA will keep your Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) while you are a member.
When you inform us that you no longer wish to be a member, we will delete your data from our database.
CAMA would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• Great Britain Savate Federation
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CAMA from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us here: ollie (at) cama.org.uk
What are your data protection rights?
CAMA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request CAMA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CAMA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CAMA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CAMA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CAMA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CAMA's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that CAMA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please call us at: Cambridge 565020 Or write to us: ollie (at) cama.org.uk
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - CAMA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - CAMA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: ollie (at) cama.org.uk
Call us: Cambridge 565020
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CAMA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113 Or visit their website for further contact information: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us